Published articles - H.W. Maynard's powder flasks page
- Bartram entwined dolphin flask. June 1969, p.130.
- Gun stock flasks by Dixon, January 1970, p.216.
- Large duck gun flask by Dixon, October 1969, p.188.
- Two embossed Dixon flasks, one with game motif, the other with stars, March 1977, p.229.
- Two late production Dixon flasks, one with swivelling charger, June 1970, p.294.
- Two English flasks, one with embossed Colt style revolver, the other with embossed eagle, December 1971, p.183.
- English leather shot pouch with embossed design, March 1972, p.229.
- Three English powder horns, April 1970, p.264.
- Two English powder horns, March 1971, p.85.
- Three embossed Hawksley flasks, June 1971, p.119.
- Two Hawksley flasks, one embossed, December 1970, p.63.
- Massachusetts Arms Co. flask, December 1971, p.183
- Small flask by Sykes, October 1969, p.188.
- Small Sykes flask, March 1971, p.85.